WHAT A CAREER AT PEN LOOKS LIKE:
No experience necessary
We provide daily training and 1-1 coaching
Generous base salary
No cap on commission
Work hard, play hard
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Are you coachable?
Do you want to make a change in your life?
Do you enjoy meeting new people?
Do you want control over your income?
A Day in the Life of
a Program Consultant
- Daily communication with homeowners, and decision makers.
- Educate homeowners on energy reduction programs.
- Attend daily training.
- Schedule qualified appointments for our sales team to close.
- Attend weekly training and company meetings.
- Educate homeowners and help them cut energy costs by following our proven success plan.
- Close contracts and provide a pleasing customer experience.
The Ideal Candidate
- Driven to succeed
- A problem solver
- Articulate, outgoing, and a great communicator
- Self-disciplined, and purpose driven.
- A “people person”
Previous experience in the renewable energy field, or sales experience is welcomed, but not required. What is required is that you possess great verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work with a team. We provide the rest!!
- Top Year Earnings $300k+
- Best Month in compensation $50,000
- Background Alarm Salesman and Helicopter Pilot
- Top Year Earnings $200k
- Best Month in compensation $30,000
- Background Marine
- Top Year Earnings $110,000 (in six months)
- Best Month In compensation $40,000
- Background President of a Non-Profit
- Top Year Earnings $180,000
- Best Month in Compensation $20,000
- Background College Student
- Top Year Earnings $120,000
- Best Month In compensation $17,000
- Background Uber Driver