A message from our CEO, Bobby Tetsch:
In addition to hard work and dedication, we pride ourselves on the culture here at Pacific Energy Network. From major giveaways, company vacations, to bi-weekly team dinners and more; we truly know how to reward our employees for their consistent results. When you join PEN, you don’t just start a job; you meet a new family. Through support, coaching, training, and personal mentorship we have created an environment where everyone that comes through our doors leaves with the communication skills, confidence, and assuredness that they can accomplish anything!
- CEO awarded CV magazine most influential Leader in the energy sector 2019
- PEN was Inc magazine top 100 places to work nominee 2020
- Pepperdine Business School most Fundable companies 2019
- Inland Empire magazine most influential energy company month of June 2019
- Most innovative company by DotCom magazine 2019
- Revived recognition for creating jobs and reduction carbon emissions by senator Ling Ling Chang of the 29th district
Hard Work + Discipline = Success
Learn more about the opportunities available to you at PEN.